Committee for Season 2018/2019
- Anne Murphy – Co Club Captain
- Philo Gallagher – Co Club Captain
- Mikayla Sherlock – Strategic planning
- Mo Smyth – Leinster Representative
- Siobhán Dolphin – Club Secretary
- Orla Murphy – Treasurer/Garda Vetting
- Emma Hinchy – Events and Fundraising Coordinator
- Eimear Godfrey – Events and Fundraising Coordinator
- Claire Doyle – Junior Liaison
- Claire Doyle – Junior Coordinator
- Nora Lee – Junior Fixtures
- Helen Pender – Fixture’s Secretary
- Miriam Horan – Pitch rentals
- Helen Walsh – Pavilion Maintenance and Car Boot Sales
- John Donnelly – Pitch Maintenance
Fees for the 2018/2019 season:
- Full adult member (senior club) – €320 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- Student (playing in the senior club) – €165 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- School girl (playing in the senior club) – €115 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- Unwaged (senior club) – €165 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- Associate – €20 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- Juniors fees – €110 (Early Bird fee if you pay by 29/09/18)
- The facility to register and pay fees online will be live in the coming weeks.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Contact Junior section at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Treasurer at : email@example.com
Please contact Orla Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any queries about Garda Vetting.
*This will be live soon. To register and pay your fees for the season, go to the Online Memberships page here.
If you have a query about fees, please contact email@example.com
**If you pay (or set up instalments) online before 29th September 2018, you can avail of the Early Bird fees offer. After this date, fees will increase. If you wish to pay by cash/cheque, you still need to register online first and then contact our treasurer at the email above.
You will find a rough user guide for registering online for Senior Club members here:
You will find a rough user guide for registering online for Junior Club Members here: